Recommended for small ponds less than 1/2 acre with submerged weed and duckweed problems. Weedtrine-D herbicide is quickly absorbed by plants. Weedtrine-D is broad spectrum and especially effective on elodea, milfoil, coontail, bladderwort and duckweed. Recommended for smaller ponds and/or decorative ponds less than 1/2 acre. For Duckweed control the label recommends adding a non-ionic surfactant. One pint of DyneAmic Surfactant is typically enough for most projects. (See Cide Kick)
- Sample 50ft x 50ft Pond (.057 Acre) *
Amount required: .25 to .50 Gallon
- Sample 75ft x 75ft Pond (.129 Acre) *
Amount required: .62 to 1.25 Gallon
- Sample 105ft x 105ft Pond (1/4 Acre) *
Amount required: 1.25 to 2.50 Gallon
- Sample 148ft x 148ft Pond (1/2 Acre) *
Amount required: 2.50 to 5.00 Gallon
- Water Use Restrictions: 1 day swimming. 0 Day fishing. 5 day irrigation.
- Container Size(s): Gallon Jug Formulation: Liquid
*Consult Label for Exact Doses, Additional Restrictions & Important Application Directions.
The Weedtrine D Product Label is available for download in pdf.
**Submerged weed control label rates range from 5 to 10 Gals per surface acre – Duckweed rates are less
Important: Weedtrine-D Herbicide requires a surfactant. Order Cide Kick when ordering Weedtrine-D.