We recommend GreenClean for smaller ornamental fish ponds and water gardens especially where Koi or other exotic fish are present - safe for fish and other aquatic life. The effects of GreenClean are immediately apparent as algae begins to bubble and disclolor. As GreenClean biodegrades it releases vital oxygen into the water. Spread granules by scoop or hand spreader.
After initial control is achieved use low dose maintenance treatments to maintain clear water or before algae appears in the spring. There are no water usage restrictions following treatment.
- Sample 25ft x 25ft Pond – Avg. 3 ft Depth (.042 acre feet or 13,686 gals) *
Amount required: 4.2 Lbs
- Sample 50ft x 50ft Pond – Avg. 3 ft. Depth (.171 acre feet or 55,720 gals) *
Amount required: 17.0 Lbs
- Sample 75ft x 75ft Pond – Avg. 3 ft. Depth (.387 acre feet or 126,104 gals) *
Amount required: 38.7 Lbs
**Suggested Label Rates for Heavy Algae - 30 to 150 Lbs Per Acre Ft.
- Water Use Restrictions: None.
- Container Size(s): 20 Lb Pail or 50 Lb Pail
- Formulation: Granular
*Consult Label for Exact Doses, Additional Restrictions & Important Application Directions
The GreenClean Product Label is available for download in pdf.