Reward herbicide is fast acting and broad spectrum on submersed weeds , especially effective on elodea, Eurasian watermilfoil , coontail and duckweed. Recommended highly for ponds and along lakeshore areas. It is absorbed by target plants in just minutes with no toxicity to fish or wildlife. No Swimming Restriction.
Availability: In stock
- Sample 100ft x 100ft Lakeshore Lot or Pond (.23 Acre)(4' avg. depth) Submerged weed control.
*Amount of Reward required: .46 Gal
- Sample 148ft x 148ft Lakeshore Lot or Pond (.50 Acre)(4' avg. depth) Submerged weed control.
*Amount of Reward required: 1 Gal
- Sample 100ft x 100ft Pond (.23 Acre) Duckweed control.
*Amount of Reward required: .23 Gal
- Water Use Restrictions: None on Swimming or Fishing. Irrigation 5 Days.
- Container Size: 1 Gal Jug (Other sizes available)
- Formulation: Liquid
*Consult Label for Exact Doses, Additional restrictions & Important Application Directions.
The Reward Herbicide Product Label is available for download in pdf.
Dose requirements are less for shallower waters. For Duckweed control the label recommends adding a non-ionic surfactant. One pint of Cide Kick Surfactant is typically enough for most projects. (See Cide Kick Surfactant)