Reward herbicide is fast acting and broad spectrum on submersed weeds , especially effective on elodea, Eurasian watermilfoil , coontail and duckweed. Recommended highly for ponds and along lakeshore areas. It is absorbed by target plants in just minutes with no toxicity to fish or wildlife. No Swimming Restriction.
- Sample 100ft x 100ft Lakeshore Lot or Pond (.23 Acre)(4' avg. depth) Submerged weed control.
*Amount of Reward required: .46 Gal
- Sample 148ft x 148ft Lakeshore Lot or Pond (.50 Acre)(4' avg. depth) Submerged weed control.
*Amount of Reward required: 1 Gal
- Sample 100ft x 100ft Pond (.23 Acre) Duckweed control.
*Amount of Reward required: .23 Gal
- Water Use Restrictions: None on Swimming or Fishing. Irrigation 5 Days.
- Container Size: 1 Gal Jug (Other sizes available)
- Formulation: Liquid
*Consult Label for Exact Doses, Additional restrictions & Important Application Directions.
The Reward Herbicide Product Label is available for download in pdf.
Dose requirements are less for shallower waters. For Duckweed control the label recommends adding a non-ionic surfactant. One pint of Cide Kick Surfactant is typically enough for most projects. (See Cide Kick Surfactant)